Grandma had surgery yesterday. Joey was sweet and came home from work after lunch so I could go to the hospital. I literally got there 2 minutes before they wheeled her to the operating room. I was so glad I got to see and talk to her before her surgery. We waited about 6 hours (actual operating time was about 4.5 I believe) and the surgeon came out to tell us that everything went well. He said she'd have to have the breathing tube in her throat until she started breathing again on her own and then we just hope and pray that she doesn't develop any blood clots or pneumonia.
I talked to my mom about an hour and a half ago and she said they were removing the breathing tubes right then. So that is excellent news! She said Grandma was awake but groggy.
Thanks for all of your continued prayers!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment