Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bay's Christmas Program


Tonight was Bayleigh's Christmas program at school. Besides being packed in the gym like little redneck sardines...I'd say the show was a success. I was very pleased with the fact that they sang lots of traditional Christmas songs and *gasp* mentioned the real reason for the season :) At the end of the program all of the lights went out and the kids had mini flashlights to shine in the air and a song was played (don't know the name, but sounded like a country artist) about how Jesus will come back so we'll keep shining the light. It was touching and I was just so happy that they didn't kick Christ out of Christmas at her school. We are definitely back in the land of the more conservative here. After the program, we ate dinner with Grandma & Grandpa. (In the group pic, Bay is almost in the center of the photo with the light blue turtleneck under her t-shirt)

No comments: