This was the 3rd time we've gone to the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas with my parents, Aunt Rhonda & Uncle Larry. It was a great time as usual. We went to the last three nights of the NFR. 

Brooks & Dunn played one night - that was cool. The slot machines robbed me as usual :) No surprise! I had fun feeding them though. After three days and nights, it was nice to get back to reality and the kiddos (can't believe I'm saying that...lol).
Bayleigh stayed with Mama Reid and one night with Cameron. Jolie went to Houston and stayed with Aunt Nancy...or as she puts it "I'm sleeping over with Elizabeth for 5 nights!" She and Elizabeth are only 2 months apart and had a fabulous time together. Thanks to everyone who took care of our kids so we could get away.
Brooks & Dunn played one night - that was cool. The slot machines robbed me as usual :) No surprise! I had fun feeding them though. After three days and nights, it was nice to get back to reality and the kiddos (can't believe I'm saying that...lol).
No comments:
Post a Comment