I know, I know...it's been a while since I've posted. Joey has the flu so I'm running around the house like a mad woman with the disinfectant! I'm supposed to meet Robyn in Oklahoma on Thursday (she lives in Missouri now) for a girls weekend...so I'm praying that I don't catch this nasty flu! Or that my kids don't...because if they get sick they'll need mommy.
Ironically, the one day that we can't go out and play a neighbor that we've never met comes by with his 8 year old daughter. I barely opened the door and warned them to stay back so the germs don't float towards them...lol. They were very gracious of that. They live right across the street from us, so Bayleigh is excited at the thought of a new friend within walking distance! Out here, that's rare. (Notice I didn't say you could SEE the house from ours...but they are across the street behind the trees somewhere!)
Well, the kids are getting rowdy upstairs and we can't have that with daddy sick in bed. I need to go lay down the law :)
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment