Ok, so I really need to get to bed...but I had a large Dr. Pepper tonight...or technically it was last night. I can explain. Since Tuesday of this week, I've sworn off of all Coke, Dr. Pepper...including the diet products. No, not for good...but during the week. On the weekend I can have one each day in moderation....if the occasion arises. Well, tonight (or last night) the occasion arose! Joey took me to the movies (actually, I drove him b/c he'd already had a bit of fun with his neighbor boys...ahem!) Anywho, we went to see There Will Be Blood. The movie was interesting...and a bit twisted. We had a great time and now I'm paying for my Dr. Pepper binge. The caffeine is keeping me up!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Caffeine Crazy
Ok, so I really need to get to bed...but I had a large Dr. Pepper tonight...or technically it was last night. I can explain. Since Tuesday of this week, I've sworn off of all Coke, Dr. Pepper...including the diet products. No, not for good...but during the week. On the weekend I can have one each day in moderation....if the occasion arises. Well, tonight (or last night) the occasion arose! Joey took me to the movies (actually, I drove him b/c he'd already had a bit of fun with his neighbor boys...ahem!) Anywho, we went to see There Will Be Blood. The movie was interesting...and a bit twisted. We had a great time and now I'm paying for my Dr. Pepper binge. The caffeine is keeping me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I OD on coffee!!
Post a Comment