
So cliche I know :) Lately, I've really been missing my life and friends in California. Not that I don't LOVE my family and friends here...but we'd really built a life in CA and darn it, I just wish I could have both! Seems like Fair Oaks and my friends keep popping into my dreams at night. Every dream that I wake up and remember has taken place in CA. I have a few hunches why this is happening :) I decided to write about this, because what I really wanted to do was pick up the phone and call Bonnie...but realized it's only 6:20am there and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate that. I don't think she's had her coffee yet :) I hope to make it to CA in the Spring to visit.
2 comments:
I'm so missing you too!!! Get on out here girl!
That picture of you and Bonnie is from women's retreat in Monterey! A bunch of us were talking about you just the other day and how we wish you were still here. One woman said that she was just starting to know you.
You must know you left people here who can't wait to see you too.
Ride a horse for me
joy
Post a Comment