Sunday, October 14, 2007

Camera = Yes! Heights=No!!


Today Jolie had her first photo shoot at UT for Austin Family Magazine. They wanted her to be their covergirl for the November issue. They had an exact spot and look for the cover shot (see Coop catalog cover)...which was for Jolie to be sitting on the handrail ledge in front of Bevo at the University Coop. Well, that handrail ledge is kind of high for an almost 4 year old...and Jolie freaked...even with me hiding behind her and holding her. She was afraid of the height and I don't blame her. If I was only 3 ft 6 inches tall, I would've been scared too! Since this was the exact photo shot they wanted...it may not work out for Jolie to be on the cover for November. They will look at the pics they got, but she may have that "terrified" look...which obviously won't work! Poor baby girl...she did her best, but got spooked and couldn't shake it. I'm still so proud of her! Here's a pic of her at home in her UT cheerleader outfit.

No comments: