Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Gifted, Talented and Distracted...
That's the name they should give the program! Got a call yesterday from Bay's school saying that she'll be included in their gifted and talented program. She was in the program during her 3rd grade year as well. Anyway, ten minutes ago I got a call from her teacher about her distraction factor. While I'm used to this see saw ride, sometimes I have to grumble with honesty and say "it stinks." I'm very proud to have such a bright daughter who is so highly creative and imaginative...but I just wish that she wouldn't daydream and wander off during class. How interesting can that hairline scratch on her desk really be??? lol (at least I still have my sense of humor). And it's not just in class...it's at home during homework, etc, etc. So I'm constantly having to reinvent the wheel with her. Keeps me on my toes I guess :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment