Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reid Thanksgiving


Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Reid's at my mom and dad's house. My Grandma & Pa Broz also came. It's always been so nice that both sides of my family get along so well that mingling is no problem. The food was delish (as usual) and we had a great time chit chatting. I thought I was doing so good by taking small portions on my plate...and skipping the ever so wonderful dinner rolls...and then when I was done eating, I went over to another table to talk to my brother and Candace...and Travis had a whole plate with a piece of each type of pie/dessert that was available. Well, when he'd had enough he asked if anyone wanted the rest...everyone said no...and I just couldn't stand the thought of it going to waste...so I finished it off! lol! But all is good, the scale didn't go up any!

And what would Thanksgiving be without a good ol' ride in Joey's redneck mobile...

No comments: