Friday, November 9, 2007

Blue Cheese & Dropped Biscuit

Bay and I had fun tonight. We went shopping for food and stuff for Jolie's party. When our tummies started growling, we decided to eat at the Monument Cafe in Georgetown. I got a cob salad and Bayleigh got the soup and sandwich combo. Bayleigh must have been really hungry, because after she finished hers, she wanted to eat the rest of mine. I watched her eat the rest of my salad and noticed her stabbing the fork into a big piece of blue cheese. I knew she didn't like blue cheese, but wasn't going to stop her..lol. Sure enough, after she put it in her mouth she made the sourest face...then I admitted to her that I knew what she was eating. I had to get her back for letting me eat a piece of her biscuit that had fallen on the floor...only I didn't know it had been on the floor and picked up and placed back on her plate!! Ewwww!! We had a great time laughing at both of our misfortunes!

No comments: