Thursday, November 1, 2007

Austin Family Magazine

Several posts ago, I mentioned that Jolie might be on the cover of Austin Family Magazine. Well, they were able to use one of her photos...remember, some of them probably had the fear of heights look on her face :) The magazine is out on the stands now. If you live in the Austin area and want to pick one up (it's free) they are at HEB & Randall's (and other family related venues). At the grocery stores, they are usually located by the front doors in the racks that also have the Greensheet, Real Estate mags, etc. This issue should be on their website soon also.

4 comments:

Christy said...

She is just so darn tootin cute! I love it!

Bonnie said...

She looks awesome!!! How fun!

moxie said...

Yeah Jolie!!!! That girl is amazing.

Joelle, Dan, Finn, and Luke said...

I picked up my copy! What a doll!