Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Same Shade of Brown


Ok, so I'm out back trying my hand at planting some bushes...I'm totally covered in mud from my elbows to my toes, because creativity does not equal neatness :) Jolie comes out the back door saying, "Mommy I pooped, can you help me?" As I look at my mud covered body and then look at Jolie, I realize she's naked....which means only one thing when it comes to Jolie...the poop is somewhere...quite possibly everywhere!

So inside I go....

Luckily, it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past...but there were some "left behind" areas on the tile floor and potty. So being a bit flustered, I started in with my Clorox Wipes. When I finished, I realized that I hadn't washed my hands prior to cleaning...so I got really disgusted wondering if everything on my hands was just mud or could their possibly some of the "other" brown substance on them.

The story ends with me frantically (having an OCD moment) brushing my hands with a stiff brush, hot water and soap.

Don't get me wrong...I do love mommyhood!!!

No comments: