I heard that today is supposed to be lucky (for who I'm not sure) since it's 7-7-07. I'm not so sure my nephew Logan felt so lucky though. Poor little guy comes to hang out with us three girls today, so that his daddy... can help Joey... help (can this get any more complicated?)Logan's Uncle Johnny move. It was the first time Logan has really spent time with us without his mom and dad around. We managed to find some trains and Hot Wheel cars through the muck of princess and Breyer horses...so he was happy about that. But when Bayleigh put on her Shrek Soundtrack CD and she and Jolie started dancing hysterically (almost violently...lol), Logan came to get me. He said, "I want you to come wif me" and he lead me upstairs to the girls. Then he started to giggle and laugh at them. I think they had a pretty good time together, because when his dad came to take him home, Logan wasn't really ready. I know my girls loved having him over! Jolie said, "Wogan is so cute, he's my buddy."
Saturday, July 7, 2007
Logan's Lucky Day? 7.7.07
I heard that today is supposed to be lucky (for who I'm not sure) since it's 7-7-07. I'm not so sure my nephew Logan felt so lucky though. Poor little guy comes to hang out with us three girls today, so that his daddy... can help Joey... help (can this get any more complicated?)Logan's Uncle Johnny move. It was the first time Logan has really spent time with us without his mom and dad around. We managed to find some trains and Hot Wheel cars through the muck of princess and Breyer horses...so he was happy about that. But when Bayleigh put on her Shrek Soundtrack CD and she and Jolie started dancing hysterically (almost violently...lol), Logan came to get me. He said, "I want you to come wif me" and he lead me upstairs to the girls. Then he started to giggle and laugh at them. I think they had a pretty good time together, because when his dad came to take him home, Logan wasn't really ready. I know my girls loved having him over! Jolie said, "Wogan is so cute, he's my buddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment