Friday, July 20, 2007

On the road again...

Call us crazy...or gluten for punishment...but we put our house on the market today. Homes in our area have been selling fairly quickly and at pretty good prices, so we figured we'd give it a shot so Joey can get further out in the country :) I've spent the last two weeks getting the inside and outside of the house ready for showing. I planted flower beds in the backyard, made the dead grass come back to life in the front yard, painted some trim on the front of the house and prepared the inside of the house. THAT is a lot of work I tell ya! And I JUST UNPACKED from the move from California...we are nutty! Anyway, pray that our house sells quickly! You can see the listing on our realtor's website here.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Moving again!? Wow you are one busy Mama!