I have a full page of letters to Santa from kids in Florence in the next issue of the newspaper. It always makes me laugh to read what kids write. My kids wrote one as well. I thought I'd share:
(Typed in exactly as she wrote it)
Dear Santa,
I’d like big cats not to get hunted for thier beutiful fur and for forests to not be cut down and also I’d like a fish tank and a good cruize.
Bayleigh
(Is she worrying about the ship sinking like I am? We are going on a Reid family cruise for Christmas..lol)
(Jolie dictated this to me verbally)
I love you Santa! Please can you give me a Barbie for Christmas and thank you for all of the presents everyday. I want another thing from you...a play horse. Thank you elves. I love everybody. I want a new dolly and new shoes and new other pair of shoes, but not the same. I want a Spongebob movie. I want a Rudolph toy. Thank you reindeer for flying for Santa’s sleigh. I want a picture frame so I can put a picture of me and daddy and Bayleigh and momma. Santa bring daddy new clothes and mommy new glasses and Bayleigh new shoes.
Love,
Jolie
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment