Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drago Passed :(


Jolie, Willie, and Drago

My mom's dog passed away yesterday peacefully. He's been a part of the family for 11-12 years (can't be exact). I had taken these photos of him in October, not long after his one and only "son" was born. Today, Bayleigh wrote the following letter about him.

On December Ninth 08 sweet old Drago died in his igloo. He was a loving friend, father, protector, and probably a brother. He died at the age 11-13, leaving his son Willie to share, Bobo an old border collie friend, and Roxi a 1-3 year old dauschund, mother to Willie and another runt that died his first few days of life (also Drago's son). He has gotten bit by a rattlesnake, broken a hind leg, scratched by cats, punished, had a heart attack, but most importantly, loved. - Bayleigh Rizzo 12-10-08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me so sad...I definetly cried when Loretta called Travis and told him. I'm just glad that he wasn't suffering. Thank you for doing a blog on him.