Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth



Judy and I took the three little girls to the Ringling B&B Circus at the Erwin Center today. (Joey and Bayleigh were at a goat clinic...more to come on that soon)

So Judy and I have decided that while we enjoyed taking our kids to the circus, it really is a bit creepy when you think about it. I mean c'mon....those big elephants are not really meant to sit on a pedestal on their bottoms....and tigers don't look real natural hopping on around on their hind legs as if they were gigantic bunny rabbits. If you allow your brain to seriously digest the components of a circus, it's all a little odd. Having said that, we had a great time! lol (Oh, and by the way, if you haven't been to a circus lately then you are missing out on the "new" domestic animal acts...the little doggy show was just so darn cute).

No comments: