Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weekend



Saturday the girls and I went to Cameron's football game (he's #81). He plays for Thrall and they were here playing Florence. We were traitors and sat on the Thrall side so we could visit with Donna, Jimmy and the gang. Cameron's team won :)

Saturday evening, the girls and I went down to a neighbor's house and visited. The girls played and fed their horses. It was great to get to know some neighbors. Then I took the girls into the big city of Florence...lol...and we ate burgers at D.Boone's. Bayleigh says it's named that because Florence is in the boonies.

Sunday we went to church in Florence. The girls went to their Sunday School classes and Joey and I attended one for couples that was led by the pastor. Everyone was really friendly and the pastor had lots of personality. He started his sermon out by sitting in a lazy boy recliner...and talked about how we Christians get too "comfortable." It was a good one - and good timing.

Sunday afternoon, Travis and Candace stopped by to see the house - and then Robyn and John did the same. After the left, our family of four went out to mom and dad's ranch to swim in the river. After the swim, Joey went dove hunting while the girls and I relaxed at moms house. I wish I would've taken pics of the swim....Joey and the girls were having mud fights and were all covered in river mud :)

No comments: