It's been raining, raining and raining. Flooding in some areas, including the San Gabriel River (which my grandparents live on) and the Lampasas River (which my parents live on). Road closures have become the daily talk and every Walmart is completely sold out of floaties, life jackets and blow up boats (ok, the Walmart comment might be a stretch...lol).
Here are some pics of my parents property after flooding in late March (what could happen now if this rain doesn't cease). And here are some pics I took of a storm on June 14th when I was out at my parents house. We get some mean skies when it storms here. And just for kicks, I want to show my friends in California that it really did snow here on Easter Sunday! While we were basking on the Abraham's back porch in the sun rays, this is what my family's Easter looked like.
No comments:
Post a Comment