The girls and I are at the end of day 2 since Joey left for his 14 day elk hunting trip to Wyoming. He is a hard working - late worker for the most part, so it's not entirely different than what we are used to - BUT - he's great at playing games with the girls before bedtime and all I want to do by that time of day is put them in bed :) (Wow, that was truly a run-on sentence).
Anywho...today was hard for me, but it had nothing to do with the kids. I have to finish Friday's paper layout and I am just wearing thin. It's getting harder and harder to wear the 500 hats I need to wear to get this paper out every other week.
Oh...parents are here to babysit so I can go to a meeting....write more later!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment