Sunday, June 15, 2008

Keeping Busy

I'm not posting as often as I used to...the newspaper keeps me busy! The paper is going well. I just published the 5th issue. I'm in my office on Main Street now - and it's fun having visitors stop in.

Kids are doing great. School is out for Bayleigh and she is stoked about that. She got fabulous scores on her TAKS tests again this year. She was commended in all three sections; math, reading, writing. She even had a perfect score in one of them (my mind can't remember which one right now). Bayleigh spent last week at VBS. One of the days they took them to the animal shelter where they made adoption care packages for the animals. She loved that.

Jolie is going to pre-school MWF and loves it. She goes to the Goddard School in Leander. They are fabulous! Joey drops her off on his way into work and one of us picks her up, depending on our schedules. She just completed her first year of ballet/tap dance at Studio 203. They had their recital yesterday and it was so cute. I'll post some pics soon. She loves dancing!

Joey is still working hard at his job. On the weekends, he likes to do work on our land with his tractor. We purchased 5 additional acres from our neighbor - so it attaches to our 5. Eventually, we'd like to fence all 10 acres off so we can have some animals.

I think that's it for now.....will try to post on a more timely basis!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Where are Jolie's recital pics???

Pennie, Anthony & Haylie said...

Is studio 203 the one in killeen on stan schlueter? if so how do you like it? I was thinking about putting haylie in dance but i think she might get too bored!